View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: bkk 24 june - 4th july

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
28th June Friday - Went to Onyx and met one girl. After went G Terminal in asoke and got a few contacts nothing much

29th June Saturday - Went to barbarbar with one bro and i brought 5 girls along (just pure luck that day). the bro got on with one of my girls friend and i just continued with that girl whilst the rest got all drunk and went home. These were local thai girls.

30th June - Went to Onyx with one lead. She is average 5/10 and she brought out 4 girls and me only guy. None were pretty at all and worst than her. Took her back to mine and she wouldnt let me do the business so just sucked me off. Kicked her out in the morning. Not seeing her again. Crowd was full of tourists and ladyboys. Many HK, SG, Chinese and Korean. Didnt notice much thais at all except ladyboys. Poor guys with the ladyboys dont even know they are post op and thinking they scored big. Thats the last time iam going onyx now unless a girl invites me