View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: bkk 24 june - 4th july

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
1st July Monday - met up with 3 sbf bros and another jap guy (sbf bro) went to barbarbar around 11.30am. Started off slow but good to meet many bros for the first time. Then the action started. Started to talk to two girls on table next to ours and staff cock blocked me on one as she knows me so i told the other sbf bro to come in and i took the line of her friend. Walked around more and saw a KTV girl. Last time i saw her she had a guy and she said it was a friend haha so i said i find her later but i didnt. Then saw the 20 year old i banged but i didnt fancy doing her again so i just took her to the bro table. At the end as leaving for taxi, took another contact in front of the 20 year old and i went home.

2nd July - Tuesday - Went to barbarbar with 2 sbf bros and a japanese guy. One sbf bro brought a girl from thermae. Lots of guys yesterday and didnt really have much luck. Towards the end one sbf bro helped me talked to 3 girls. Just got her line and that was it. Then that damn 20 year old was there again and folllowed me. In the end i just fucked her again and kicked her out straight away