Old 13-08-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
redhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Hi guys, I’ve been reading this for a while now. Decided to share my experiences as well.

I went two weeks ago when previous batch was still around. Look from outside the gate, one immediately got my attention. Short haired with a healthy set. Pointed and her and the gates to heaven opened. She motioned my to follow her and spanked her ass. I was transfixed. As I was walking up, a few of them grabbed my package. Upon reaching the top floor, saw one of them coming out of her cubicle without her clothes. I was already anticipating the action waiting for me.

Got into the cubicle, Honey asked me for the cash. I handed it over and she immediately got down to business. She started kissing my chest and yanked my boxers off. She got to her knees and went to work!

Just as I was about to get into it, the curtains opened. One of the girls from the staircase had come up to watch the action. She started telling me how handsome I was and wanted to watch. I was more than happy to oblige. All of a sudden, she started kissing my ears and neck. Having one licking my neck and one sucking me off was incredible. Another girl came and saw the action. She came into the cubicle and asked me to suck her off. She asked for some money but I told her I didn’t have any. She took the back of my head and pushed her cock into my mouth. I was in heaven.

I was on the verge of getting off but I still wanted to fuck. Honey then pulled me back to her attention and began making out with me. She now pushed my head down and made me suck her. One of the others started jerking me.

Honey then took a condom and put it on me. I was in overdrive and pushed her legs back and started fucking her hard and rough. One of the others had left while the other stayed to watch. After a while, I told her I wanted to her to suck me till I got off. She got on top of me in 69 and we continued sucking each other till I came in her mouth.

My legs were shaking by this time from the action. I got dressed and said thanks to her. As I was about to reach the stairs, one of the prettier ones asked me if I was local to which I replied yes. She then pulled me into of the cubicles while a few others followed to see what was happening. She then pulled down my shorts to see my dick. She told me to pick her the next time. She then put my hands into her panties and I realised she was post ops. I must’ve been surprised because she then said to the other ‘Oh this one like cock’. I just smiled and got out of there all the time thinking ‘Yes I do like cock’.

Hah, what a night.