View Single Post
Old 23-11-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage chair, erotic chair

During my Saturday visit to a ML that I got to know well, she told me : you shall try the red chair ! (I tried her Nuru previously).

Started off with some massage and teasing on a proper massage bed.
Then, we migrated to her red chair.

My legs were made to open real wide, and to rest on the foot rests.
She slipped a Compact Disc and started playing music.
After a while, we decided to do number counting game, and thought that sixty eight plus one was an interesting number ...
She got high and suggested that we learn to be cowboys ...
And the jumanji adventure went on for a long time .... Skip 3 thousand words.

It was one of my most strenuous battle in recent months, and the most intense this week compared to my battles on Mon, Tue and Thur.
What we did was not on the standard menu, and was a result of mutual chemistry and trust.

Left the place a very happy man.
Please do not ask me for this contact, as I will not share.
Go check out the two websites and slowly try the MLs there, one by one, and see who suits your taste.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarley View Post
Interesting!