Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RedTteok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Weird Condition DE

Hi,

I need help because I have this weird condition.

I started masturbating 8 years ago till now. On average, it is once in a day! But during the initial phase, I can do it twice or thrice a day!!

So this is my story:

I lost my virginity to a girl I met in Bali. My first one was with CD and I cant cum out. After a while, She decided to blow and hence I CIM her. After that, We had a lot of time but never come out at all.

6 months after, I met this girl . She always blow me everytime I called her in to my house. I never cum out at all but I have a lot of precum on her. We didnt had sex because she knew that our relationship was not serious. However, before I started my term in Uni, she gave me a present which is Sexh CD. Same thing, I did not Cum out at all.

2 Months ago, I met a girl and she allowed me to RAW on her as she is taking Pills daily. On the First Month, I cant cum, so she ask me to use my hand to masturbate everytime after we have sex because she is tired. On the Second Month, I came out while doing her and came out in 5 mins. I am so elated bu that but didnt know the reason for it. The next sex, I also came out in 3 mins. Afterwards, I never came out till now and had to use my hand to masturbate after we have sex.

I realise, when I first came out, It was right after I went to Church.

Do you think its a mental problem?

Should I quit masturbating? Im a tight gripper!

Any pills to consume to help my condition?

Help, I really really want to come out every time we have sex because I really really love her!

Please help me !! Thank you in advance!