Thread: Genesis Spa KL
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3837 / Power: 15
anotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Genesis Spa KL

Just came back from KL over the weekend. Decided to try Genesis Spa at HSBC as it is one of the places which I have yet to try. Walked into Genesis and was greeted by one of the okt there. I wanted to try some kimchi but he recommended me to get the PRC as they provide one dragon full service (actually is additional cold/hot bbbj and b2b message before FJ). It was 10pm odd and all dragon ladies are taken. So I went for dip in the pool and makan some chicken chop that is foc.

About an hour later, got 3-4 prc dragon ladies available and I choose this girl, Camry, who has a nice set of 36C cups. Paid RM268 for her and got led to a nice room with lots of mirrors After we strip, she gave me a good shower and asked me to lie down on the water message bed. She put some soap on me and first use her boobs to message my face, chest and my didi. After that she soaped her mei mei and give me an abalone scrub on arms and legs. This lasted about 10mins before we moved onto the waterbed.

Camry came me a nice catbath before pouring a cup of hot water and took some ice... so i guess i know what's next. She put ice cubes into her mouth and bbbj me. The feeling is heavenly and the sight is superb be it looking directly at her face or from the side views of the surrounding mirrors. Out came the ice cubes and she took some sips of the warm water and swallowed my tool. The icy coldness was replaced by the warm of the water and her mouth.

My tool is harden and standing in full attention now. She put on the caps for me and climb on top to ride me. It is a sight to behold especially when she arch backwards... with the surrounding mirrors, the view is stunning and looks like a prono scene haha... I couldn't resist and sit up to suck her boobs while she continue to ride. Using my left hand to play with her left boob, my mouth to suck her right and my right hand fingers to play with her clit. I can feel sweat running down her back and her cunt tightening. Before long her moans became louder before she screamed out in extasy and clamped her cunt tightly around my tool. It took a lot of resistance for me not to unload as I wanted to pump her in doggie .

Camry told me she is tired but didn't want to stop as cowgirl is her favourite position. I told her I want to be happy too and asked her to get into doggie position and pumped her hard. The piak piak sound from her wet cunt and her moaning horny look from the mirror's view is beyond words. I grabbed her hips and pumped harder and finally blast away after another 10mins.

Great fuck with a lady who enjoys sex too.

Edit: Went to federal hotel on my 2nd day (http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=7081601) for some kimchi.

Last edited by anotherlife; 08-04-2012 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Additional info