Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
benherehello deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamapizza View Post
Did a bit of research and usually MPs in SS2 that are on the 2nd level seem to have specials.
Went to try out one today during Happy Hour.
Just did a walk in and OKT asked whether it was my first time. Opted for an hour of Aromatherapy oil massage. Entrance fee was RM 110 for one hour which includes "treatment".

Was assigned a curtain room. Undress and kept my boxers own as not sure of SOP. ML came and ask me to remove since I opted for oil massage.
Massage was strong and after the 30 min mark, ask me to flip over. Started with the leg and move towards the groin area and started brushing my small head. I guess " treatment" has started. After 15 mins, signal whether want to top up RM 50 to remove top and bra and I say ok.

Did the deed proper while hugging and kissing my face with her C cup boobs pressing on my chest. Very GFE feeling and was allowed to roam down south but outside her pants. Infact, she initiated it.
Eventually blew my load and there was some time left for abit of shoulder massage.

Left a happy man and will certainly RTM when in the neighbourhood. The downside is that it is a curtain joint and you get to hear what is happening beside you. Impossible to be discreet.

Damage: RM 110 plus RM 50 plus tips.
Hi bro, can share location in SS2? THANKS