View Single Post
Old 26-05-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Nice balanced view of Spas guys. But I'm leaning towards Bro Maximbull's view - which is what turns me off too.

Besides the top up for everything... most often, it's all quite SOP in Spas. 30/40mins of massage, then GQ, then 10mins to finish. If MLs were soooo SOP as well, I also wouldn't visit MLs either. Thankfully, they're not.

Another thing about Spas, is that you surrender all control to the lady. From negotiation of rates (which I hate), to must pay for baoyang, to where can touch and what can do. Also for how long because the boss say cannot and will often walk around, so must faster faster finish. All crap to me. Lol. At least MLs have visible rates and what it includes. And oftentimes there's more, without money talk.
Not to mention they remain dressed and, most of the time, can only play with their tits under their bra. And HJ under a towel while their eyes stuck to the window in case boss finds out cos 'not allowed' (which I don't understand; can a bro enlighten me?). For OWO, there is usually just a small basin of water for them to wash up. Yucks.

Of course the MLs in SLG are not perfect, but I prefer the condo set-up due to its clean, comfortable and more private environment.