View Single Post
Old 26-05-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Not to mention they remain dressed and, most of the time, can only play with their tits under their bra. And HJ under a towel while their eyes stuck to the window in case boss finds out cos 'not allowed'
Lol, correct lor. Pay to roam also must roam under the polo t-shirt and try to unhook the bra, and like must force to go under the bra necause toght (some even wear sports bra so even harder). Then try to taoe out polo T to reveal properly, say must be careful so cannot.wt...! Then hj with towel... kaoz...hajaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Bro, can share share with me also mah?

I always keep 1-2 good spa contacts.
Mostly for “ use in case of emergency”

(
For me no need to stress, no ML then GL. Hahahah. Keep it simple . Can always go massage the next day. Release more important.