View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nauwst View Post
Yesterday was peeing at a toilet in a remote shopping location while collecting food delivery , when a guy entered and came to stand beside my urinal. I thought it was weirdly close since the rest of urinals were empty. When my pee was ending, he took out his ipad and started looking through some pics. I took a look, and it was pics of him with a very pretty, fair skinned and long haired young girl, seems to be his gf as he was scrolling through many pics of them together doing eating, shopping etc. Then he scrolled to a video and these turned out to be the same girl sleeping fully naked on a bed, and her super fair skinned C cup boobs, with very little natural pussy hair, was in high res full view. I shocked a bit, but he started rubbing his dick, while tilting the ipad towards me for a better look. After staring at her face (those super young, sure come type), I also started rubbing mine while staring at her face, boobs and pussy. Then he scrolled to a next video of her showering and soaping herself with soap, looks like they showering together. Once she started soaping her boobs, I came hard, and then quickly left. It was a crazy day, but that was the prettiest local gal I've seen in a while.
Super!!! Wat he wat to pcc tog with u ? But good sharing of his gf ... nice dude