View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Thanks for the update bro will up you tomorrow. Will go next week then haha 😂
FR on G7 Tweet
Sweet gal. Will hold your hand to lead you upstairs to her room @ the end of the corridor. Some simple Chinese. No english. Nothing that Google translator can’t solve. 22YO. Hails from Ha Long if I heard correctly. Fair complexion. Smooth skin. Nice lashes. Specky. Can’t see without specs. Looks pretty enuff w/o specs. Sweet smile.

BBBJ right after bathing. Very gd tongue action. Good effort @ Cat bath. Some bros may already surrender @ her BBBJ. That’s how good she is. Cap on. Can DFK + DATY. She is sensitive af. Probably first day. Good moans but just a tad too commercial for me. Quite tight. Accommodating to positions changes. Wet enuff. Don’t recall she apply KY. Boobs feel natural. If it’s enhanced, must be an expensive boobs job. Soft when grabbed. But with a slightly hard base. Bros who rtf can advise. Can be considered SYT.

RTF: Probably if I walk in and she is available. But rather go back to my regulars for now. Some bros will like her. Just not exactly my cup of tea.