Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 14
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
hold you horse young boy...

lets not talk about coming back to singapore...
lets first talk about.. SHE IS A BLOODY FL!

now you are memorised her the wonderful sex she gives you.

you already said you have a degree. you draw a decent income!

why want to marry FL? what happen one day we meet and you introduce your wife to me.. and i say lawry fuck her before.. you deep inside song meh?

worst come to worst.. go buy a bride lah.. vietnam a lot..

seriously don't even you dare to marry a FL.. KTV girl maybe.. cause some don't sleep with clients..

FL... after the great sex and romance dies off.. you will curse and swear at her for been an ex-fl.. I bet my last 2 cents.

and dream on! FL even it says only 3 years.. they are already blacklisted..

unless they became donald T's wife and as the president of USA.. she will be allowed back to singapore
Thanks for the long and thoughtful worded reply bro.

I have thought long and hard over this. Been together for a decent while now and no, our relationship now doesn't involve around sex. We do quarrel and argue and we make it a point to close the chapter every night before we really sleep. Did bump into her ex-customers and some did recognise her. We just ignore. So yeah, it's pretty much about it and i don't give a hoot about it. Turning a blind eye to the stigma as well.

She is stubborn like shit sometimes, always wants to argue and win, but above all, we love each other for who we are. So far that's that. But will definitely keep your advice and have a small % of my heart guarded