Old 13-08-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Sharing a negative experience with a local independent FL.

Agreed at start at 2pm the day before, actual day delayed till 2:30pm ... Reached location still have to wait for another close 10 min

See her in person and realized that its a repackaged FL formally name as KinkiRene.

GND/GFE: negative ... What I experience is rows of instructions ... she don't seems to be in the mood.
Kiss: not quite willing
Look: ok 7/10 but look a little fierce.
Shower together: no
BBBJ: no, only CBJ and she was using her phone while doing it
CIM: CBJ how to CIM?
Massage: yes .. but lasted less than 30 min as what she stated in post.

Opt for 2hr/2shot but after first shot, she went wash up and dress up, after that no more touch allowed... here cannot touch, there cannot touch ... No mood liao, so my LJ not hardened and she said u cannot liao for second shot ... and commented that No point continuing... i was so pissed off ... thatafter I went shower and went off the negative place at 1 hour 20 min.

Return: Hell NO. Complete waste of money and time.

I noticed that there isn't much local FL during weekends... So if u are in the mood, suggest diy 😂🤣😅

Can't delete, so decided to post and update here:
FL Whats' App me and explained that she was at her uncle's wake and rather tired thus not performing her norm. Seems remorseful @ the Whats App. She later offers to provide one-shot FOC in return. I replied that I will not take the offer, as I have moved on. Decided to post an update here for those following the thread and those who are keen to engage her service. Thanks.

Last edited by hornetgreen; 15-08-2018 at 08:46 PM. Reason: update on the FL explained her reasons for bad service.