Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jefftan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

last month i go there before....
that day was abit horny but don't want waste too many money for release..so end up going this food court for some luck...reach there once about 1 am...heart still very nervous cause me and my friend had try this before but no any PRC hiu us~so me and my friend decide to borrow toilet and scout for the area 1st...notice that there still got lots of customer...abit upset cause too much customer then our chance sure very low to get approach by those prc....then we drive for makan angin around that area and see wheater got speacial place to visit there or not...after hours like that and we go back that food court again cause of nothing out side that area and we decide to try again...still the same... go toilet 1st and see what kind of sitausion out there...found out inside not many customer left...then sit down with my friend and order some drinks...at that momment found out still got some PRC walking around and some of them are looks quite pretty even they are MILF...suddenly got 2 MILF prc stand beside of our table...one of them approach those apeks that drinking beer beside our table and one of them standing there...i didnt do any thing that time and just continue drinking my Soya Bean and look at the one that standing there...then after few mins..the standing one ask me wheater i wan some service or not..without thinking more i straight ask her how much she offer me...she tell me 100 include room...i straight answer yes and then ON! then she ask my friend wan or not cause she got a friend also... my friend is not on the mood so he decline...then i tell the girl i can take her friend also with 100...means RM200 for 2 shot each girl...she answer can then straight pay the drink and let my friend fetch us go to the hotel that they stay...thats the time i tried 3some and the experience was not bad...the only bad thing is just i only shoot 1 time cause i already pcc before i go out that day...lol...the 2nd serve me so hard...lick suck my bro also cannot wake so bo bian lo...overall the experience is not too bad cause the 2 prc gfe very good...their teamwork also good~lolx...see me farking the 1st one so hard and so long also haven't come the other prc will help her friend to "attack" me just wan to help me reach the climax~
overall is not too bad...is cheap cause mostly i do cheong in HC and i pay 200 also cant get such good service like them!
hope all the bros know what i am writing cause my writting skill in english is sucks...
happy cheonging to all the bros out therE~