Old 15-08-2009, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Raynall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sydney Australia ...

Well, I didn't say all massage parlours are bad. The ones run by locals are ok. Just not the ones run by Asians.

I personally haven't been thrown out of a San Franciscan Asian massage shop before, but I heard stories. I used to dismiss them as just that - stories, until this one experience in Soho (London). The same people who warned me about the Asian run massage parlours also warned me about strip joints in Soho. But I let my dick do the thinking that one night and had a most unpleasant experience.

Firstly, without even seeing a single titty, I was ripped off 60 pounds for ordering just a glass of coke. And secondly, the girls and bouncer came in and tried to extort more. They even made me write down my address for them and told me to go out and get more cash to pay. Yeah right. Finally I managed to convince them to let me go after paying them all I had on me (60 pounds), and that I will be back with more money after I withdrew more cash from the ATM. Of course I never went back.

I didn't get roughed up. But I did get threatened and had a most unpleasant evening.

So yeah, I still maintain that the massage joints overseas (run by Asians) are not like the ones in Singapore. The ones run by ang mohs are safer and cleaner. I have been in and out of the massage joints in England and never had any problems. The price is fixed and there are no hidden charges.

Ray