Old 18-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
hunkadory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Sydney Australia ...

Bros, I happen to by in Sydney this week and decided to try out some action places here for the first time.

I had done the deeds in Thailand, China, Malaysia and Singapore, so I thought maybe try angmoh for once, since there are some pretty SYTs I had seen in gentlemen clubs in Sydney and Melbourne.

After doing some research on SBF & 141, decided to check out Boardroom in North Shore of Sydney, must say it was the worst experience in terms of the quality of WLs.

Place is decent and clean. setup professional. First time there, and learnt that process is rather simple, they guide you to a room and the WLs walk into the room one at a time to introduce themselves, and you then decide at the end which is your pick. Rates are pretty steep in comparison to anywhere else I had protronised, but hey, Aussie eh, cost f living different.

When I got there at 7pm, I was told there was 3 WLs, the first walked in and introduced herselve as Mercedes. She is one fta chick with fats bulges all over body and leags. breast size is DD but with the face and body, NOT appealing at all. Then recptionist came into the room and told me that the other 2 just finished their shift and new WLs coming in only at 7.30 and 8 pm.

So I decided to go for dinner and retrn at 8pm, and recptionist says no worries and I left, no hassle.

Returned at 8 pm and was told there are 3 WLs by another receptionist. First one came in was the same plump hen, so said hi and bye. Second was Sharma. I just got back and found on the website describing her as Mature European Aussie look at 5 ft tall, and must say at least they are honest in the description. this one was OLD, DD on an old lady does not appeal to me, appetite totally ruined. Third one was Lavina, this one I recalled seeing a pretty god ody figure on the website, but cannot see face on the web. When reality bit me, she was another elderly lady, and a real put off. So when the Receptionist returned, I asked if any more choice but was told no more, so I decided not to patronise and they were ok with it, so I left.

All in all, very disappointing. decided to drive into city to at least get some ang moh eye candy at the Mens Gallery gentlemen's club, saw 2 blonde SYT with great face and body, one of them danced on stage, and how I wished she was available for bonking. Sigh.....mission failed.

Off to Melbourne tomorrow, looking at the FRs on that thread, I decided that I will give up on Ang moh for now, and probably try some joint at Tope street.

Hunkadory