View Single Post
Old 04-02-2002, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
MG FR by romanto 021201

Yesterday night was as usual, went to Tommy place for a release as little brother was horny & hot.
It was a down pour in the afternoon till late evening yesterday, Geylang was unusually quiet when I was walking on the street making my way to Tommy house. Settle myself in the cubicle, greeted by Tommy & told Wenfang was not working yesterday & MG was recommended.
At first sight MG rather looks like mainland chinese, she agreed many ppls thought she was from PROC though she is Malaysian from KL. She got a nice bouncing C+ cup which make her looks juicy when naked. Her body is a little fleshy which I prefer a slim body like Wenfang. MG & Wenfang are about the same body height, but MG got a better juicy boobs.
Well she gave me a message on the bed before shower. Nothing was unusual from the bath & to the bed. She is friendly & working hard to please, but I think she could be better than that.

Ratings for MG:
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: C+
Body: 6 small frame size (a little fleshy for my liking)
BBBJ: 7
Ar: told her not to AR
FJ: 6.5 will initiate your move.
Overall: 6.5 she could be better

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:45 PM.