View Single Post
Old 04-02-2002, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Cola FR by romanto 311201

Today went to GL again, sigh becos of brother Robin too horny.
Anyway were at GL around 3:30pm with Robin. & finally met with CuntKing.
As we were settle at Tommy house, it could seem that we were the only cheongsters in the house. I was recommended Cola by Tommy, & was told she was only in GL for 6 months. When Cola arrived brother Robin was staring eyes big big with jaws drop. Cola figures are solid as a model would be, definitely one of the best & pretty 150cat in GL.
When naked in the room I was enjoying looking at her wonderful body & her C cup boobs. My little brother already saluting to her naked body. After the quick wash she start to tongue bath on my back, very soon I could feel my butt was being raid by her juicy tongue...oooh can't imagine the sensation.
When she turn me on my back, she hug me tight with her mouth & tongue swim like a fish all over my chest. Very soon my little brother was inside her warm & juicy mouth.....wah damn bloody shiok with her tongue flickering my brother head. As the sensation was continuing till so great that my little brother was dripping with the love juice. After almost 25mins of her tongue job with her hands rubbing my dick trying to make me cum earlier, but me won't gave up so easily without penetrating her loving pussy cat. While she cap my little brother & rode me like a cowboy with her moan softly near my ear. Ahhhh......My little brother was being squeeze hard in her cunt. She was really squeezing her pussy cat so tight to my brother head. As she was trying to ride me hard, she was getting tired & asked me to pump her straight. WOW......she is still so tight while I keep puping inside her pussy cunt, me brother head was feeling little pain after 10mins of non-stop thrusting.
Asked her to turn into doggy & I grap her fleshy butt thrusting her from behind. Ahhh....this is much better while i squeeze her neheh from behind & pump her like crazy. Finally brother came & spit out the last drop of love potion. It was a enjoyable session with her on the bed.

Cola rating:
Face: 7~7.5 (little makeup)
Figures: 7.5 Slender body like model
Boobs: C cup
BBBJ: 7.5
Licking: 7
FJ: 7(keep squeezing her cunt, damn fucking tight till diffcult to thrust)
Overall:7
She will try to make u cum earlier during her BJ with HJ rubbing your dick. I could say she is pretty unfortunately don't allowed u to kiss her( saying that not hygiene).

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:48 PM.