View Single Post
Old 05-02-2002, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Emelda Fr by Askeptic 260102

Hi this is my FR on emelda. What can i say, shes my Geylang virgin fuck, well I had her about last year, so I'll just try to remember for the sake of one of the bros who was looking for her Fr.

I went down to lor 16, can't rem the hse no, but its the one in the green buildings naer to the coffeeshop, so I'm sure u guys know what I'm talking about. There, since I was a complete greenhorn, so didn't know who to call, so okt got for me Emelda. She had just finished with a customer, so I guess the OKT found it convenient,heh, but shes really quite good looking, so I was quite happy.

Once inside,she was reali friendly, but one thing for the bros who wants service, I guess maybe shes not that "hardcore" or the slutty kind. She talks alot.pretty sop, from what I can recall, but mind u, I didn't know how the standard was like then, so everything to me was shiok! During the shower, I noted that her tits were quite big, not too big, but big ina nice kind of way, I say got shape one. and really fair. Her face, I wouldn't say shes really beautiful, but pretty, kinda sweet actually. Anyhow, after the shower, I told her that It was my first time in Geylang, then I remembered she then said,"just lie down and I'll service u.." and smiled her million dollar smile.

started bbbj, it was quite good, quite standard ar, but I think the best part of the whole session was when she used her breasts to massage my cock, I mean seeing a pair of milky white breasts rubbing along your prick....damn.. I swear to god I had pre cum, then I got braver and leant forward to suck her nipples, she moaned and then I inserted my finger into her pussy, but only for awhile, coz she said that I had fingernails which was weird coz I ahd cut them afew days ago. Ok, she didn't like to be fingered, or is it just me?haha can bros care to verify?

after all this ,she went on top and started pumping. I went straight for the mountains and started tweedling her nipples, which got her to moan alittle. then switched to missionary, but I found it really hard to cum, so to doggy, and in this position I came. Just one shot.

All i can say is shes good if u into looks i guess, or a nice sexy body. skills, not bad, but nothing to scream about either. and shes really talkative coz after the session,she lied down beside me and made small talk, that kinda stuff.

ratings
face: 7
body7 I like
bj: 5
fj: 8( coz of her bobbling white ass while doggy)
overall: 6??

ok, sorry if I did leave out anything, I'm not too good in writing Frs. sometimes, I'm busy, or just plain lazy, but will definitely try to if I can.

Yup, thats it.

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:54 PM.