View Single Post
Old 05-02-2002, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Lina FR by doggiestyle29 250102

This is my first post in this forum. And this is my FR on Lina.

It was about a month ago when I visited Lorong 18. I normally 'cheong' alone and I cannot really remember the house number. That is not important since most brothers are able to get the girls anywhere they want.

I went in and ask the OKT for Lina. FYI, Lina is a Malay girl. I normally have preference for different race, especially Malays. The reason being I believe they like sex more than Chinese gals. And they normally have good figures when they are still young. This may sound bias but they are just my opinion. No offence.

Take note that according to the OKT, there are 2 Lina's around. One is Lina and the other is Lena. Lina, although is a Malay girl, but she celebrate Christmas as she is from Sarawak. The other is a true Malay.

I waited for about 45 minutes the other day for Lina to appear although the OKT claims that she will be there within 20 minutes. But anyway, during the wait and sipping Chinese tea, I saw Tong Tong came in. I tell you, my dick stood up like a tin soldier. She was pretty although I can't say whether for close ups, it would be that way. The impression she gave me was that she seems arrogant and even the OKT commented that before she came, she has already inform him that she will only perform one session only. But I still have that inclination of trying her out in my next visit once she is back.

Now, back to my FR.

Finally, after waiting for 45 minutes, Lina came and what a hugh sigh of relief that the correct Lina came. By then, I have already taken my bath and was waiting in the room for her to come in. After she came into the room, she surprisingly still remembered me. As usual, she will ask those 'how are you' stuff, and so on...

One thing I have missed was her boobs. Not really enormous but at least it was quite a handful and most important - REAL !!!. She stripped and I stripped off my underwear. She asked me if I have already bath and I said yes. But I still told her to wash up as I have told her that I intend to 'eat' her pussy. She smiled and she knows she already have a battle on hand.

She still wash my cock in the bathroom and did a BJ on my brother. No problem as I can control well. We proceeded to the bed and before she can get me to lie down, I hug her near the edge of the bed and started to french her passionately while my hands was already all over her boobs. She was sitting on my lap and at the height of passion, I could not care less anymore. I inserted my slippery eel into her pussy and jerk her a few times. She was looking at me and giving me that CFM look.

I continued to ram her and carry her up while my dick was still in her pussy. She was moaning all the way although I did feel that her pussy has become a little loose the last time I fucked her. I lay her down on the bed and spread her legs wide apart and ram her all the way. She was holding and pulling on to the bedsheet all this while.

Anyway, I told her that I wanted to fuck her twice today. She has no problem with that. The one thing I like about her is that although she may not be damn good in bed, she is willing to try most of everything except anal sex. I don't know if she allows CIM as I have never tried on her before.

As I continue ramming and shot an almighty load. A sense of relief came across me. We rested a while and she clean the cum off her body. Very soon, she started to do the SOP stuff to get me recharged again. She licked my ears, nipples, body and the best of all, of course, the softened prick. My prick was coming up again as I felt the sensation was tingling. She licked the shaft of my cock and that was good. She proceed to blow me with all those salivating and moaning sound. I, too felt the urge coming again. But since unloading, normally the cock would not get to work so soon. So, I decide to let her work. She licked for a good 10 minutes on my toes and cock while also using her boobs to rub my body.

Soon, she asked me to lift my buttocks up a little so that she could AR me. The way she licked was fantastic as I can feel the shiokness of her painting her tongue over my asshole. I could not control anymore and ask her to move her butt up to my face so that we can do a 69. As her butt was right in front of my face, I can see a wet pussy imploring me to lick it. The time has come for me to show my prowess. The first touch of my tongue that rammed into her pussy caused her to jerk up and gave a small yell. She was loving it, I could tell !!!. I pulled her pussy towards me and gave her another jab in her pussy. FYI, Malay girls have no clit as it has already been circumcised since young. But, they can still feel the sensation on the same area if you touch and rub it.

She was moaning and she could not perform her BJ. She was stopping her action on and off each time I ate her pussy. I can see that she was not able to take it and seeing that, the more I wanted to sink my teeth into her juicy pussy. I was practically eating her pussy up like nobody business. Within minutes, she was withdrawing her pussy away and her whole body was jerking. Her eyes were half closed as she turned around and I could feel she was gyrating in her movements. How I love that scene.

Soon, I told her that I am ready to fuck her again. I asked for doggie. She soon spread herself on the bed and jut her butt up, waiting for me to enter her. Here was a Chinese cock about to fuck a Malay pussy. Just imagine !!!. I slipped my cock into her pussy again and by then, her pussy was really wet. I was soon going in and out of her and was really trying hard to shoot my load off and she kept urging me on. I turned her over and I continued to fuck her missionary. As we fucked, I was gazing at her face and she was also looking seductively at me. We could feel that we were only connected by a cock and a pussy.

I continued ramming her and during the fucking, we changed position for a few times finally I came when when another round of doggie took place. Actually, I also did tried my luck and see if she allowed me to fuck her ass but she rejected me politely.

After the session, I laid in bed restlessly while she massage me. I really like her session because she is obliging in many ways. That's the end of a good fucking session.

In summary,

Her looks : Average with long hair but smile most of the time and a little shy but obliging. Maybe 6.5/10

Her body : Good body considering her size. Not really short but good boobs for fondling and sucking.

Her skills : Above average skills and can provide most of the services that you want her to.

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:55 PM.