View Single Post
Old 05-02-2002, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Zhen Zhen FR by MIB38 150102

Yo Bros of GL....

Been sometime since my last FR .. or was it..?? hehe..
Last Sunday was my off day.. was feeling horny and where else to head but to GL. Headed for my regular OKT @ 1606. While driving there called Ah Yap and as I referred to my Palm under NTL - 'Next Target list', asked him to checked whether MJ, Elaine, Wen Fang, Yan Er was around .. all on off day.. so told him will talked more when I reach his place.

Arrived shortly after and was greeted by Yap. The place as most other houses was less busy. Then remembered a list that I had.. referred to it and told Yap to check if Zhen Zhen was working.. he made the call... it was a lucky Sunday for me..She is available and will be finishing with her customer soon.. so waited at the lounge area as I sat near a glass window where u could actually looked at the activities of gals coming in and out of the houses. Emm... looking out for gals to add to my NTL.

About 30 minutes later... spotted a Toyota drives up to the house and saw this Gal coming out .. slim and sweet with good complexion.. but what really caught my attention was her plunging neckline.. immediately my dick got that tingling feelin' ..emm.. sliently told myself .. let that be Zhen Zhen... my wish was to be realised as Yap introduces me to ZHEN ZHEN.. She flashed her sweet smile and we headed for the room on the second floor. She headed for another's of Yap's theme Room. This one had the bed shaped out of a open-back lorry complete with licence plate..!!! One inside the room .. we chatted for a while as we undress.. she mentioned that she's 24 and is from Penang and have been working in S'pore for about 6 months.

Emmm... once she undressed ..WOOAAuu... her big tits was wonderful.. by this time my prick was at full attention.. like a soldier at the Guard-of-Honour at the Annual NDP Parade..heheh.. anyway visually they were well shaped and firm.. can't wait to lay my hands+tongue+face on them.. she has a good figure and good complexion with slightly longer than shoulder-length straight hair. She then lead me to the shower.. emm.. can't get my eyes off her tits man..she saw that I was oggling at them but just flash that sweet innocent smile.. as she washed me she would rubbed her tits and pussy hair on my back...wooohh... the feelin was shiok..I stretched out my hand to my back and caresses her tits.. and did a bit of tuning with her nipples. Could feel her nipples getting harder as I did this. She then gave me a good warm BBBJ.. as she wash my cheek butt, she would from the rear grab my already hard dick and stroke it .... emmm.. this gal really like to please.. she finished off the shower with another warm BBBJ..

Once on the bed, the action begins. She instructed me to lay on my back as she gave me the CFM look. I, like an obedient slave obeyed my Slave Queen. She began her tongue attacked from my neck up to my ears..emmm.. as she worked way down...she pressed big soft, tender tits against my torso. The looked of she doing this via the mirrors was erotic enough for me to raped her there and then..hehehe. But I controlled myself ..she was Emmm..OOhh....as she was licking-cum-kissing me all over.. I couldn't resist and reach out and started to squeeze those heavenly busoms. She reacted by intensifying her tongue bath. As she reached down to my awaiting dick, she played around with it with her wet and warm tongue before proceeding to give a wonderful deep throat.. I was no the one moaning for dear live..OOhhh...Ahhh.. OOHhhh... she responded to my moans and gave an even deeper blow as her lips reached to the very base of my dick right to the scrotum. She alternate her BBBJ with licked and sucking my balls.. Emmm.. was really enjoying it man.. she is really focused with her BBBJ. When I thought I couldn't take it any more.. she lifted my legs my in the air.. and began her AR.. Emm..more power at work here..OOhh... she was really licking those asshole man.. fine tongue work here.. thumbs up man.. She then turned me over and attacked me all over again.. making good use of her busoms..emm.. OOhh.. she lifted my pelvis as she concentrated her tongue on my ass.. occasionally kissing my butt's cheek. She positioned me into a doggie stance and went under me to BBBJ me.. emmm.. so good to see her BBBJ you in that position.. what really got me into the mood was her great focus and concentration in doin' it man..emmm..

Then she switched back to 'deep throating' my dick... She did it so well that I exploded my load in her mouth. I thought she would immediately release my dick after tasting my hot cum..but NO.. she continue hert BBBJ till I bey tahan..man..so shiok.. she suck me dry and after a while slowly and tenderly took out my dick and flashed a smile and went to the toilet to spit out the cum. Went she came back she gave a really good massage. I was full body massage. She sits on your back and butt as massage u..Emm.. so erotic to feel her pussy and pussy hair on my fleshy butt... she will then lie flat on my back . her front to my back as she massage my neck and shoulder..power man.. full contact with her soft tender tits...emmm..till now.. my dick get very stiff just thinking about it man..hehehe

After the wholesome massage.. I and junior (dick..hehehe) was ready for the subsequent attacked. This time was determined not to be defeated easily. She started off like the first round ... o established the mood and feel..emm.. most welcome.. really enjoyed the initial session.. After sucking and licking my dick with gusto she capped me and went on top and began riding me. She was riding me like a cowgal riding slowly into the Sunset. I lifted my pelvis and move it in a circular motion to enhance the peneration level. She responded with an increased in her speed as she sync her movement with mine.. OOOhh...OOOoOOohhhhh..AAAAaaahh.....OOOhh...Emmm.. . as she moans in delight.. one of her arm was on my knee and another was on the side of my butt as she pulls my butt upwards to get the most of the upward thrust..Emm... so shiok .. as I watched those heavenly tits move in rythm with our stride. I squeeze, suck and lick her tits .. much to her pleasure as she pulls my head and buried it into her soft tender busom. OOhh.. I was in cloud 9 man.. After what she seems like an eternity.. we switched to missionary .. as I slide in and out I licked and suck those tits..she was moaning louder with every inward thrust..and ease off with the outward thrust.. as I alternate the thrust to fast in slow out and via versa..Emm.. Still no sign of coming... switched to doggie and rammed her as she grips the pillow.. I pumped her with deep penetration angle ..OOhh.. those wet warm cunt ...could feel hear the wet sound as pumped and pumped her ... switched to the Bar Position (refer to Palmsutra).. in order to achieved a deeper penetration.. she was gripping my butt pullin me..she was really into it man... thrust her with might and zest.. still not cumming... switched to centipede position (also Palmsutra) as she now control the slide and peneration depth. She grip her knees to my side to intensify the motion.. Switched to Crab position and pumped her great aggression, squeezing her tits at the same time..... still not cumming switched to doggie.. I rammed and rammed her as I grab those tits from the rear and she grabbing my butt beakonin'me to push for a harder thrust ..I obeyed and gave all I got... the doggies position then went to a 'flat -doggie' ..she was not laying flat on her front, her back to me .. as I closes her legs together and slide my dick in between on her fleshy yet tender and soft butt... her cunt felt tight and as I thrust in and out .. the contact of my groin area against her butt cheek was more than I could take and after a long session of ramming and thrusting .. I exploded my next load deep inside me.. and lay by her side in embrace as we catches our breath...

Ohh.. one power gal man..My first 2-Session Gal.Emm.. totally sexstifed. As the session she gave me another good massage...Before leaving embrace and french like GF BF and left hand-in-hand.

Going back to look for her ASAP!!!

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:59 PM.