Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Had a session with Ai Li Si yesterday at 2047. She has been working here since last month.

First impression: A girl next door with slightly slit eyes and gentle look. Once stripped naked, true enough, the highlights are the big areolas on her B cup boobs. Body is slim in shape with a little butt flesh.

Service wise, after showering, a decent boob massage to start off the session, followed by catbath on the back. Then, she asked me to lift up my butt for AR with condom on her tongue, which was quite sexciting. The most surprising move from her was after the AR, she sat on my butt with my butt still lifted up, licked my balls and did a half somersault before lying down under me while giving me a BBBJ. I guess she might have some acrobatic training back in China.

What followed was the usual nipple sucking and BBBJ with me laying down on my back. I proceeded with missionary FJ to end things off. Seeing that pair of dark brown nipples of hers made me excited and high.

Overall, a good worthy WL with friendly attitude and decent service.