Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
WL Name - Sha Sha
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years
Height - 1.65 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1606
Misc info - Ex-Dong Guan WL

Looks - 7.0/10

She is not a stunner but definitely bonkable on first sight. She put on awful looking fake eyelashes. She has nice double eyelid eyes but she has medium high bridge nose.

Bod - 7/10

She is slim and possesses minimum fat. I quite like her bod and she should look good in almost any apparels.

Tits - 6.8/10

Surgically-augmented to almost a full B-plus to C-minus. The top and mid portions of her breasts are soft but the area at the base is unnaturally hard. But not as hard as some WL's silicon-implanted tits. She scored on her pink nipples.

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage and warm watery BBBJ. We frenched deeply in the shower. I gave her clitoris a good rub. Oh, man! She seemed to enjoy it very much!

Cat-Bath - 7/10

She gave me a sexy dance before the sexual proper. I actually find her fore-play very stereotypical. In fact most Dong Guan trained WL adopt almost similar fore-play routine. Jessie & the retired Lan Xin of 54A also does that ... I am getting bore with this routine. One thing I don't feel stimulating was she used warm water to cat-bath me.

French Kiss - 7.0/10

We frenched deeply but the feel was not as good as when I frenched my regulars. Perhaps after a few RTF, it would be more "intimately closer".

AR - 7.0/10

Nothing to shout versus 54A ang pais but points given for her effort.

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Quite a solid BBBJ. This is what you can expect from a Dong Guang trained WL.

FJ - 7.0/10

We adopted several positions. It was a generally fine bonk but nothing fantastic to me. Maybe it was not her fault as I find it hard nowadays to get the super Ömph feeling after the departure of Xin Yi, AMy, LuLu and Qian Hong. This is merely a wham-bang kinda session for me ... Am still searching for a newbie who can give me this special feeling. BTW, she likes her pussy to be "ëaten" and clitoris to be stimulated.

Attitude - 8/10

Good and friendly attitude. She aims to please and wanna be one of the top ang pais in GL according to her.

RTF - Probably not! The feel is not RIGHT!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Nice FR Brother, I think I will give her a miss, I heard that another new comer of this house is on code red. Really wanna see her .