Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
fuck2theend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16h6

My first FR, hope you guys enjoy it

Dong Er of 1606
Age - 22 years (Born in year of Snake, the previous buddy said the year of pig, that is not right )
Homeland: Anhui Province PRC

After 3 sessions with a Thai girl this afternoon, I went to have some drink, then I felt I still want something... so decided to go for Ke Er

Arriving L16H06, told by the friendly OKT that someone else is also waiting Ke Er, WTF, so hot of Ke Er. Went in, see Dong Er with a really nice smile to me, not the kind of faking smiles, but looks like the smile from the bottom of her heart and the OKT honestly told me that Dong Er is not as big as Ke Er as he might thought me a fan of tall gals. But no problem, as I was deeply attracted by the smile....I'm such a loser...

Went in the room, she told me not to take off my clothes, and then she open the music, and gave me a sexy dance in which she took off her clothes and also mine. After the dance, we went to the bath room, the bath was so so, but I was shocked by her BBBJ, but this is only a foreword, you will see the power of her BBBJ in the following...

Back to bed, after some basic steps including AR, she started to give me a second BBBJ, I don't know how to describe the feelings, the result is in about 5 minutes, I cum out... this never happened, and I just had 3 session with a Thai this afternoon... WTF!!!! Her BBBJ skill is awesome!!!!

As the loadings spread all over my body, we went to bath again, during the bath, she asked me whether I want to do the FJ, I doubted as I don't think I can erect again in a short time, and she said she can give me another BBBJ...

Back the bed again, the third BBBJ started... WTF!!! my dick erected again, even after a fuck this afternoon and a shoot just now!!!! Then put on the umbrella, fuck to the bell ringing....

I have to say Dong Er is the BBBJ queen I ever met...

Looks - 7.5/10 (like a taiwan TV artist(通告艺人) 陈维龄 )
Body - 7/10, skin is smooth
Boobs - 7/10, around B
Cat-Bath - 7/10
French kissing - 0/10, you probably don't want that after the AR
AR - 8/10 - good
BBBJ - 10/10 fully control my dick
FJ - 8/10 really tight!!
GFE - 9/10 you can judge from the FR
RTF - YES without doubt.