Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
I agree you bro..I read so much good things written about this joint and started wondering am I missing something or what. So today decided to venture one more time, last time I went was 3 months ago and I was disappointed, just to check it out. Okt was friendly and intro 4 WLs , honest from my heart, this gonna make some bros angry, none of them looks beyond 6/10.
Perhaps it's one man's meat.....but really . 3 of them should go on a diet and the remaining slimmer one also not pretty. Their only saving grace is their fair skin.. Anyway I doubt I come back again..once bitten twice shy.
I completely agree with you here. After reading all FRs praising G16 here, I too thought I am missing out if I dont try her. So I tried her and feel very dissatisfied. It was rush service. She is not great looking. Looks exactly like some aunties I see on Petain. Very spindly legs and overall short and too small.

I am astonished at the glowing reports she gets here. Nothing spacial abt her, can have a cat50 milf at petain same feeling.