Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Gado2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gikko View Post
So you're saying that if you're good looking and you enter an establishment that offers sex services for a price, where the girls survive on tips and some margin, you get treated better than someone who allows them to earn more money? Hmmmm.
Yes I am, especially at a place like Classic. I get better treatment from the girl based on chemistry and communication, than tips alone. IMO tips do not affect her service routine at all, it only matters a bit if you see her again, and even that it doesn't change her routine much anyways as long as u tip at least 100k.

What did your girl do at Classic above SOP to earn her extra tip from you? Did she Rim you, real massage, or let you fuck her ass? Or speak the King's English? Or not try run up your bill with smokes and Lady Drinks? I am all for giving good tips, but ONLY when they have earned it by exceptional service or provide something above standard SOP to deserve it, otherwise you are defeating the system.

Classic is not a 5star restaurant, it is a fast food sex factory where they must do 5-8 guys a day. They don't care about quality just making u cum fast to get to next customer. locals that go there are 'generally' cheap and tip only 50-100k per shot. The girls just follow their standard routine no matter what u give, so by overtipping for their SOP u are spoiling market and rewarding standard/bad services which affects everyone in long run. if the girl gave me a shower BBBJ, good additude throughout , real massage after sex and stayed full hour without complaints or rushing or playing on her HP, and she was very good looking I would tip above 100k but never otherwise as it would set a bad precedent for other customers. Whatever u give her it really doesn't change how she operates, which defeats the purpose of incentivised tipping when they realize they can still get good tips while being lazy.

When the last time u gave a tip at McDonalds? Does tipping at McDonalds give u a better hamburger or faster/better service? Nope, it doesn't, because the workers there do not have a customer oriented mentality, just like at Classic, they are just mass production factories. however if you feel like paying more you should goto a more expensive restaurant (Malio, Emporium, King Cross) instead of overpaying for standard fast food to get better value.

Last edited by Gado2; 27-06-2019 at 04:22 AM.