View Single Post
Old 24-06-2022, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kopi Beng Gao - Riding The Food Deliver Lady

<Continued>

I passed her my phone and she just keyed in her number.

Me:”What should I save the name as?”

Her:” Tricia.” She smiled and put her mask back on.

Her smile shot through my heart like a crossbow.

I waited on the sofa for the next 1 hour or so before she returned with my food.

We had a brief chat at the metal gate as she seems to be rushing off to do her next delivery.

I thank her for her impeccable service and promised to give her an awesome rating.

I could tell that she wasn’t in the mood for any conversation that day. The way she positioned her body seems as though she just wants to “leave.

I took out $50 from my wallet and passed to her.

Me:”This is for your superb service.”

Tricia:”Omg uncle ! No need for this.” She rejected politely.

Me:”I grabbed onto her small hands and placed the note on it.”

The skin of Her hands and mine met. Wrapping nicely on each other’s we had our first “physical” contact

Me:”Triciaaaaa….. just take it. It is not much, but It’s my genuine appreciation for you. Because you made my day.”

I stared into her beautiful eyes with her hazel brown contact lenses. As in speak with a poise of a gentleman in my boxers.

Tricia:”thank you

Although she’s wearing a mask, I could feel her smiling underneath.

Me:”Ride safe…… Tricia “

We bid goodbye as I watch the her back , the sudden gift a sexy food delivery lady with the body of a sexy athlete. Fading away in her tight yoga pants towards the lift.

This marks the start of my relentless pursuit of her. I knew I wanted to know her better. And from my past experiences I know that magical things can happen when someone opens up to you.