Thread: L & m
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: L & m

For a second, M didn't know what had happened. Her entire mid section seemed to explode in pain. Her breath stopped, and then as sensation came back to her, she let out a loud scream as every muscle in her body tensed.

Her pussy felt as if it was being ripped open, and she could feel my hardened cock inside her, the head of his cock pressed deep into places she didn't know existed. M’s eyes filled with tears, and body writhed against my intrusion.

My hips pressed against hers and she knew I was all the way inside her. The pain was intense and she was overcome by the sensation of being stretched wide and torn, her insides being pushed out of the way as my cock filled her.

I began to move slowly out of her. As M’s walls closed behind my shaft, she moaned out, and then I was inside her fully again.

M’s stomach heaved and twisted as I moved in and out of her, and her mind was swimming in the pain and at the same time a new level of ecstasy.

M starts to lock her legs around my back, instinctively drawing me deep in to her. Her finger nails bit into my back as I kissed her and wiped the tears away that were streaming down her face.