Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
SkyTerminator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Medan Happenings

FOR BONKERS INFO

Hi Fellow Bros!

The easy way is looking for SPAs in the area(google maps), and check with the spa name in instagram.
Then look for the instagram, majority of them are posting the girls pictures.

If you are looking at the SPA side normally it cost 500k-800k (IDR) or 50-80 (SGD). Include 1FJ (Fixed rate normally)

But if the SPA is only paying for the room and normal service, the xtra service might need to negotiate with the MP. Normally minimum is about 350k IDR/ 35 SGD (exclude the room), so with room total might be 500k++ IDR / 50 SGD (xtra service paid seperately to the MP).
Else, normally in the package you could ask if it is ALL IN (including room and FJ).

Else the ones from MiChat, surrounding friends, would be a good choice too but please be careful as there are alot of scammer, PLEASE ONLY DO COD OUTCALL, incall only for SPA side but if the girls are close with you then they might do outcall with us.

Do carefull if you are doing incall, as there are alot of scammer and you might get into trouble. (I would still recommend to do at SPA place to be safe!, after all, better safe than sorry!)

Some of them might not understand incall/outcall, you could ask if they provide the place.

Some cheap ones might hit 300k IDR/ 30 SGD(the place would be damn sucks!), and as expensive as 1.5M IDR/ 150 SGD for 1hr/1 shot (might be a good place).

Overnight price could go from 1.3M IDR / 130 SGD to 4.5M IDR / 450 SGD or more, depends on the girls. (could nego with them)

SPA side would be recommended if the place do matter, if only intimacy only do matter then you could go ahead. Also, check on everything before go there, but for fellow bros who are not bringing any local bros, recommend to go to SPA side to be more safe!

Fellow bros can PM me, and i could give some prior advice on this.

HAPPY CHIONG AND CHIONG SAFE!

Last edited by SkyTerminator; 08-01-2021 at 02:45 PM. Reason: adding some details