Old 13-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
simulacraze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Watcher wanted

Been months and surprised to see Bro Alp's text. Still the gracious host, he offered to wait over an hour for me just to suit my timing.

While on my way, the candid feeling was a mix of excitement (with my assigned role as videographer) and nostalgia (knowing I will be certain to be well hosted as if meeting old friends).

Reached the venue and Bro Alp was stark naked welcoming me in a room all set up for videography. The gf was, like a kitten, crouching in bed, in light makeup and fully clothed in shorts and tanktop as they were waiting for me to start the fun, but still very sexy with her soft skin and curves showing through. She looked gorgeous and I could almost smell her sweet red-dyed hair from the door.

So much to say about the video session. That I just do not know how to put in words! I enjoyed myself so much as if I am a Jap AV cameraman, zooming in and out to capture the full action and closeups of her sucking/boobs shaking/lovehole juicing. Nor and then taking instructions from Bro Alp's instructions as he did dual roles as both the main lead actor and director, haha. My hands were shakey initially from nervousness and it helped that the two of them seemed so game and natural in front of the camera. For over an hour, we fed off each other's vibes - bro Alp directing all poses and general angles, the gf gamingly evolved her persona from shy to submissive to pure hardcare sucking for over an hour to pure grinding as bro Alp fucked her in all positions to pure moaning in the aftermath, and me trying to capture the best angle of each scene.

We were having so much fun that before we knew it, it was nearly 1.5h and it was time to go. Even the wrapup scene took another ten min as the gf sucked the balls and oiled his shaft with her saliva before bro Alp gleefully shot his load on her face. Bro Alp lovingly wiped his cum off her eyes, saying 'careful not to get red eyes again', and the gf returned a girlish smile happy to have pleased her man so much.

Bro Alp then instructed the gf to stare closeup at my hard dick. Saying that she would have to reward the cameraman in the next session with a good oral. It was only then that I realised i haven't gotten into the thick of the action myself! To be clear, it's not that Bro Alp didn't invite. In fact he gestured and invited me 3 or 4 times to put on condom to ramp the gf in doggy as she was all fours sucking bro Alp.. but I didn't want to have a break in the video taking and ended up just fingering her.

Bro Alp was so nice to let me have the bathroom first to wash up, and they would have to end up rushing themselves later on. The gf seemed reluctant to leave the bed as she continued to cling onto bro Alp. We exchanged our goodbyes, had good laughs about some of the awkward scenes, and till next time.

Wonderful couple. Glad I was part of the fun.