Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Nemo798 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinatristan View Post
No.2 bbbj is great. I almost cum every time and have to stop her. She’s also the youngest at 22 there.
Here's my FR on #2

Got off early Friday, decided to try number 2. Turns out house only has 3 girls working at the moment

Seen her a few times, she's incredibly cute with a girl next door kind of look.
At most 152cm. Slim with small breasts that end with nice small nipples that point up. Her body isn't as tight or well shaped but it's all natural. When she sits she's got a few folds and love handles but she's by no means fat it's just her body not being tight. She's trimmed but not shaved.

Hot damn. From the moment we step into the shower to bath, she starts fondling my cock, playing with my balls and making sexy eye contact. She follows up with soaping my body with hers while standing then licking my nipple while doing a soft two handed HJ.

She leads me to the bed, cock in one hand, towel in another. Wipes me down, gets on her knees and starts her BBBJ. I lay down, she continues. Her BBBJ has got to be one of the best I've ever had. The suction is so good and her tiny "pointed" tongue touches all the right portions of the head and shaft.

She chooses the right angles so she can make periodic eye contact, all the while with a devilish grin on her face. If anything her BJ skills are better than Xin Xin's.

I'm about to blow at this point so I ask her to be on top. She grabs the condom, opens it with her mouth and then proceeds to put it on via BJ.

Shes on top cowgirl riding the shit out of me with long pulls up and fast sit downs, it was like she was trying to break my cock while i suck on her nipples. Before long, I lift up and start powerbottoming her to the point where she jams her tongue into my mouth.

I pull out ask her to get on all fours and proceed to doggy. Her butt is soft but unfortunately unlike Xin Xin's not as full. Her tailbone is also slight off center, just a little distracting.

As i pounded away, she got progressively tighter, something I haven't felt in a long time. Some of the pros are able to add pressure or squeeze, this felt natural, like she was getting there herself. When I blew my load, i couldn't pull out. I'm not big, its just her pussy was so tight and strong that it almost pulled the condom off me as I tried to pull out.

After I finished, she cleaned me off with some hot water and tissues before proceeding to give my cock one final once over. Her GFE game is spot on. she doesn't bring her phone up to the room. We chatted, she let me play with her nipples a bit more.

Overall: a good time! Would I RTF? yes

No 2
Looks: 7/10 - cute in a girl next door kind of way
body: 6/10
BBBJ: 8-9/10 - hot damn
FJ: 8-9/10 - she's tight and wants to play.
GFE: 9/10

One last tidbit - She said there are 4 new girls, but doesn't know when they start. She's looking forward to when the new girls start, so she's not saddled with many older patrons.