View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 0
vivianward is a name known to allvivianward is a name known to allvivianward is a name known to allvivianward is a name known to allvivianward is a name known to allvivianward is a name known to all
Re: Scam and new tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post

Hmmmm ... short where?

Whether SB or FL, there mjust be some business etiquette.

I've been told of more than a handful who use either photos who're totally not them or photos which've been seriously photoshopped.
Then, during the face-to-face meet-up, the SB or FL actually have the cheek to argue that "I already stated in my post that I'm the curvaceous type" ... for God's sake, my mum is curvaceous but she's no baby elephants lor

But you've not heard the worst yet ... FL tell you she's the discreet type, so you are directed to book the hotel room first before she will join you shortly in the room itself.
Yet, when she turns out the complete opposite of what she posted, she still demand you pay her rejection fees!!
IMHO, I dun think any other scammer can beat that lor
Short in height. It's ok if their penis is small 😂

Well, what you have said is true. Same goes for "client" etiquette. We also spent a lot of uncompensated time with time wasters/low ballers who just wants a free date with good looking girls

Such is inevitable. So I advise everyone to 看开一点 and just take it as a eye opening and fun experience