Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
ivantan10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyLim View Post
Tried this freelance MILF masseur whom is doing outcalls only as introduced from a fellow bro. Price quoted is $130 (1 hr massage + happy ending) coming to your home. Since I stay alone in a studio apartment; its no problem.
Fixed up with her and she arrived 30 mins later. First look; MILFish - prob 30s but pretty enough with nice make up wearing a tight mini dress and heels with stockings. Paid her upfront and she upzip her dress showing her slim; smooth skin body wearing a black bra and g strings.
Massage is surprising very good as she told me that she worked in a ladies spa on a part time basis. Not talkative but good enough to whip up a conversation in the midst of her kneading. Never eat time - gives a full 45/50 minute massage.
Then sh will remove her bra showing her firm B+ boobs with small light coloured nipples for me to play; lick and suck while she jerked me slowing to eruption.
A very nice lady to provide service if you wanna avoid beauty spas and home based massages - paid her extra $20 tips for transport.
Bro can pm the contact thxs