View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 22
Jorgensen79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJorgensen79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GENTING got fun bor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk
brother simimabochap you are a scholar
can come up with such a poem so clever
you enjoy yourself with Cindy in Genting
but will you look for her again you must re-think
up there got so many other PRCs sisters
better to look for new ones for your brother
but always remember play is play
if you dun put condom and you suay
STD, Aids and even babies will come your way
most important is next trip you must call the Datuk along
so together we can enjoy the wine women and song!
Uhmm I cant write peom... so can I contribute as well?
Anyway, went up to genting again this week. Luck was good and managed to won slightly over 2000 bucks from pontong. Half way through the game, a prc xiao yun came over to my side and side bet on my bet and she brushes her tits over my shoulder machaim sending signal to me. Moreover, she is wearing a mini skirt so short I think its only around 4 inches from her cb. Lady Luck is really on my side because I went on to win 3 rounds and she was so happy that she puts her hand around my arm.. really tempting! So after afew games I cannot tahan liao, need to release after a prolonged tense session. I kind of pulled her to a corner and proposed 150 bucks for the night and she agrees! I guess helping her win some money helps! We went back to my room and went into the bath together. Pretty SOP stuff, she helped me washed up and bbbj during the bath for around 2-3 minutes. After drying ourselves, I carried her to the bed but nearly fell down because the floor is quite slippy haha. She got small boobs so certainly not for boobs lovers but shes quite tight. Did her doggy and missionary, wanted to try anal but she objected.. saying "en.. bu yao...tong... tong..." meaning "no.. its painful" wahh that really bring out the beast in me, keep on pumping hard into her, cum soon after 10 minutes into the play leaving me really sextisfied.

Overall ratings
Face : 7/10
Boobs : 6/10
BJ : 6.5/10
Overall looks : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Allows BBBJ