Old 29-12-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MajinChaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Small-In

Here’s a new FR after being away for awhile. Hope everyone has had a good xmas and ready to wrap up 2014 pretty soon.
Decided to try out Small-In today after having some free time so called the OKT to ask for On. Was having a bit of tough time finding the port at lip sin but thankfully okt was patient enough to guide via phone call.

FR (Date: 29/12)

Name: On
Nationatility/Race: Tomyam
Looks: 7 – slightly different from pic but still have the good looks
Body: 7 – slight belly but not biggie for me
Boobs: 7 – C cup (soft good nips)
Massage: 7- I kinda enjoyed her massage skills
Pussy: 7- Quite tight
French/Kiss: 3 - Doesn’t allow French not lip to lip, just cheeks.
Fingering: Yes
DATY: Allowed, fresh smell without any odour – plus point is that she was nice enough to go wash it with soap before I proceed as she said she just had one previous customer before me thus she didn’t have the time to wash up properly for my service.
Cat bath: 2- She didn’t provide any , would give more points if she did
BBBJ: 3 – I guess she didn’t allow for it as she straight pop the cap and did a CBJ as a starter.
FJ: 8 – a good session I felt, no rushing and didn’t solely let me do all the hard work, willing to try all positions asked.
GFE: 5 – She’s friendly in person though she could do better in providing more GFE during bedding session
WIR: Maybe if she’s still around in the island.

In conclusion, Quite a satisfying session for my first time with small-in though I feel if there are more (and better) stocks to choose from. Session this time was slightly different in SOP partly because the premise is small to the point there’s not enough room for two person to shower in the bathroom so its individual wash. On was friendly (and hygienic if you ask me) in person and before we started the session, we did some small chit-chat and she can converse well in Hokkien. Asked her how long she’s been around in PG and she said a week plus but I guess she moved around a lot within penang/Malaysia a lot as I don’t believe her hokkien proficiency level based on just a week+ of staying in penang. Reason why I believe she’s very hygienic is that she tends to wipe off any fluid/liquid with wipes immediately and kiss is a no-no for her. She wasn’t willing for a daty but in the end gave in and she was very pleased with my ‘skills’ to the point the she physically asked for more by spreading her legs wider and pushing my face deeper as she moans and exclaimed “shuang” in hokkien as the session intensifies so I guess it’s a win-win for the both of us. She can be quite restrictive, not just on the DF/Lip kissing or CBJ, as I was doing her doggie – she would pull my hand away when I reach for her clit whilst in the doggie session. Initially she was based in Farlim but moved to Lipsin today. Paid 1.7 inclusive of tips since she ask for it. She will be moving over to the port at butterworth soon so heads up if any wants to try her out.