View Single Post
Old 14-11-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone wana go explore BKK together during the month of Dec ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnny View Post
What do mean with "Try to find the hidden bungalow.." ?
and where is this bungalow?
Hmmmm, I am an old man, sometimes a bit forgetful. So pardon me.

One day, with some friends, a few stayed in BKK.....working for multinational companies went to a cafe, somewhere on Petchaburi Road. Yup, got some ladies there but only do ST as the mamasan informed us. Price was not cheap, THB 3 K. Other customers looking were Thais.

Later took taxi to a double storey bungalow that is on a big piece of land. We also went in. Papasans and mamasans intro their selection of girls to us. About 60 girls there, mostly from Issan. Most of them do ST and cannot understand English.

Naughty friend that speaks excellent Thai wanna LT. Girl agreed to do it after she was let go. In other words, he save on the BF which was THB300, commission to the papasan that was THB500. The bungalow do not have a name. It is after the railway lines, north of the long closed Siam Hotel.

By now, that place would be demolished as the land it was on was big. A new building would replaced it.

Up to you to search for both places.