Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by K810i View Post
Saw a couple of bro written FR for Jes , decided to give a try. To be honest Sensual ladies are by luck, patron his ladies before, 3 out 5 are good. Here's my personal encounter:

Location was very central. It had a nice view almost at the top level of the hotel. First knocked, saw a couple of ladies inside the room, two wanted to stay and see us do our deed, told them I wouldn't mind if they want to join, if not they have to go. They gladly left, that's where she starts kissing and teasing. Appearance is similar to picture just that she has tanner skin tone. She was wearing a black lace dress at that time that showed her curvacious body.

Face : 9 - cute looking, seductive eyes, always an eye contact whenever she's down there.
Body : 8 - very slim and curvy, nice to hug with a sweet ass to bonk her during doggy.
Boobs : 6.5 - I'm a boobs lover however, it is a little small, probably a small B cup, but with perky and sensitive tits.
BBBJ : 9 - very slow, slurping sounds, no teething at all and a seductive eye contact which I almost CIM.
FJ : 9.5 - very clean, did multiple positions which she obliged. Made her came several times which she commented due to my big tool.
Communication : 9 - chatty, since I know Bahasa, very easy to communicate and she understands simple English too.
GFE : 9.5 - she frenched with awesome tongue twisting. Loves to be hugged and simply wraps around you if you're good.
RTF: oh yes, maybe just before she is leaving in a few more days.

A sextisfied session. Did manage to do a shot as she was in hurry but kept apologizing. Bad part is when I left, another bro was right at the door which scared the hell out of me. Bro Sensual, please bringing more gems like her and put in updated LIVE pics of them just like FL1.
haha bro should have asked the 2 to stay ma.. who knows they watch liao gets horny then hoseh liao.. does Jes french?>