View Single Post
Old 14-09-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shaving/removing pubic hair

i've tried waxing long time ago, kinda painful when the wax is ripped off together with the hair follicles which isnt a good feeling and needs upkeep cause the hair will continue to grow.

when with IPL from mainstream shops like JapanIPL located across SG but realised its a con job cause they always make you pay for shots of IPL regardless you need it or not and in the long term its not cheap. now settled with my current IPL provider located in the neighbourhood (central area). rates are affordable starting from $80 and now just do maintenance (ie. every 6-8 weeks go for IPL for maintenance.

good thing with IPL is that i did not experience the hair stubbles or ingrown hair much even after the hair has regrown because its very fine and will hardly cause any discomfort, so i do recommend this as an option instead of DIY.

anyone wants my contact just drop me a PM