Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
devil20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Recently got to know this masseuse Amy...

So dun waste time call her up and arrange for the appointment..
This place is very cosy and lot of parking lot and next to MRT station... Quite a nice location...

For those ppl nvr go there before wont know there is a very discreet hidden SPA at this place...

Once reach the place was welcome by this busty masseue OMG... Her boobs is almost dropping out... can see that she does not wear bra and u know what she below oso empty no wear.... Oh dear... My body temp was like shoot up...

Was bring into a room have a shower while she bring cup of water for me... quite a nice service....

Dry up and went on to the bed and begin her massage ... and my hand was uncontrolable went downwards and see isit really empty ... and it true she below never wear ... haha .. that start my fingering tovmy supprise she did not push me away and she enjoy it.... She w/o long can feel she cum already as my finger was damm wett....

Just to cut it short here ... If u going for a bbbj w cim and is a busty massesue u got to go for her.... her BBBJ was damm shiok n nice... very deep throat and she really suck u dry......

She full of GFE, eager to serve.... will definitely return again nxt time going for tarma bbbj masseuse heard they got tarma package...

Highly recommended for CIM + Busty lovers....