View Single Post
Old 28-12-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hidden Teasing Gem

care to share bro, I will share with u mine too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyyy View Post
Recently came across 1 shop with 100% max teasing massage without GQ ( Blue ball ) one in the east

EAST:
Looks: 8/10 Young Milf (Viet)
Body: 8/10 Natural C if i’m not wrong
Massage: 9/10 plenty of strength
Teasing: 10/10

went into counter, paid standard $50 for 1 hour was expecting a clean proper massage as i’ve been stressed out lately. after 30 mins of good massage, slowly went down my thighs to massage, did not touch my ass or whatsoever, told myself, confirm 100% clean. after awhile, i felt some cold oil drip onto ass and into ass crack, suddenly, my leg got spread open by her and she started to massage my inner thighs and brushed my balls with occasional strokes onto my ass crack. did that for almost 5-10 mins, asked me turn around but my rod already in attention, she used towel to cover and continue massaging my calf and feet. Left a happy man, one of the best teasing i have ever had! 100% clean but free teasing. Will confirm go back soon!

P.S: Only sharing with bros location & contact if you share with me similar massage places in the east ( pasir ris, tamp, simei, bedok) or north east ( Kovan / serangoon ) area only. Only looking for 100% teasing with no extra.

happy new year in advance