View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Frequency of Sex of Married Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenrick View Post
Thanks bro and sis for your advise. The environment is rather difficult to get into the mood, while staying with PIL and having a kid in the room. First step is to get both of us less physically and emotionally drained out from work and kid.
Good that you explain yr family situation. .. but it's still best u work to solve yr problem sooner rather than later b4 another guy steps in n take yr wife away.. e.g both of u shd move out of yr PIL's place to another place of yr own nearby to PIL.. the possibility of a 3rd party coming in between is there n real... do not take the problem lightly n discount the possibility.. Best wishes to both of u and hope u do yr duty as a husband to satisfy all her sexual needs all the time esp when she asks or need sex from u

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor