View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Frequency of Sex of Married Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Don't know about other cultures, say, foreign like Thai, Viet or PRC wife.

But for SG Chinese females of those Gen X times (now late 30s or reach 40), they are brought up to view sex as "dirty" and less aware of the role for pleasure or the need for intimacy to maintain healthy relationship. In that generation, focus on building family is based on good education, good well-paying jobs to sustain comfortable lifestyle - and that is deemed enough.

Those who are married are "good" girls from good families and went to good schools ... you get the picture.

Nowadays situation changing though. Even teachers also anyhow and virgin bride almost extinct already!
Very well said n true... agree with the bro .. nowadays not easy to find a virgin bride esp if they r not the religious type of girls

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor