View Single Post
Old 22-01-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
h0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Date : 21/01/2019
House : ★★★ RubySexy ★★★

Lady's name : Kiss, please add their wechat to see their gals.

Yesterday drop message to OKT to ask for recommendation for a good massage the response was quick from the OKT to Kiss. Goes to hotel and head up to the room. After few knock on the door, Kiss come to door with smile in her sexy red dress.

Not much conversation btw us, not sure why. I guess we both cant find the chemistry or she just too tired from last nite. Becoz i was the 1st customer of the day. So was hoping the service to be a little warm and fresh... was a little disappointed. Anyway after i enter the room, goes to undress myself and head to bathroom. She follow come in and shower and clean as per BAU.

I dry myeslf and laid on my belly waiting to be massage, even at this point also not conversation btw us. She just start her massage on my back with some oil. Her massage was like piano playing. Since her profile only age 21 so i just try to relax and try to enjoy.

After about 10-15 min massage on my back she help to wipe away the oil and start with the catbath. She stated with some cold Listerine and follow with some tongue work. Somehow everything feel so SOP nothing special.

She tap me to turn over, then she started with some piano massage at the leg. For about 2-3 min proceed with catbath. Her BJ was sensual and gentle but i was hoping she can give some attention to the ball as well. But it didnt happen so she just proceed with cap.

I let her take a lead to ride me 1st, while she ride and grind me i play with her nipple, try to make her have some feeling or expression. She didnt moan much or make much noise. Only can head the riding sound and my own moan. (sound so funny and sad...). After about 5 min she on top, she signal to mission her. So i proceed to mission for a bit. During mission i keep trying to kiss (only manage to light kiss since no response from her) and lick her neck, collar bone and her nipple.

At this point i feel like fucking a doll, lucky no a dead fish. Was very disappointing. So i ask her to doggy, i pump her hard and slow from behind even at this time im still try to make her feel horny by licking her back, grab her boob from behind... and finger with her clits while pumping her...

I pump fast and hard for good 5min in doggy and i release it in the plastic. I rest for a good 5 min on the bed... she too rest on the bed as well.

During the resting moment, we just lay there and hear myself breathing hard on it. no word exchange at this point as well. I total give up and goes to shower. Lucky she follow me also shower and clean me as well.

I dress and paid her then left the place, with disappointment. In my mind was thinking was i having high expectation? Did i do something wrong to offended her? Or she just not the service type of gal? or not the chatty warm personality.

Anyway will not return to her for sure.. will try other gal possible our local delight... hehe...

Looks: 5/10 (a little old than the age as describe in the profile)
Boobs: A cup with big nipple.
GFE: 3/10 (not much conversation maybe we can't find or feel the chemistry)
Kiss: 2/10 (light lip touch only)
Massage: 5/10 (piano massage with oil)
Catbath: 5/10
BBBJ: 6/10 (did a good BJ but was hopping she could spend a little attention for the ball as well.)
FJ: 6/10 (very accommodate to few positions)
Moan: 2/10 (No much sound from her)
RTF: Hope to try local delight or others next time.