View Single Post
Old 14-04-2016, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR

1639 Qiqi

Had this delightful small package before my trifecta new blood fuck fest at 1612. Contrary to what some bro said, Qiqi gave me a very wonderful time.

Attitude: Exuberant nature and quite chatty, just like that cute intern you always had secret lecherous thoughts about but could fuck her only in your mind.

Face: Sweet looking features with an impish smile macam ready to do mischief at a moment’s notice. She would definitely draw a second, even third glance from me in a bar.

Boobs: Handful B cups which I had a grand time feeling them up even before the door was closed. Nicely hard light brown nipples.

Body: Slim and taut frame, macam secondary school student. Flat belly, can see some abs too. Blemish-free complexion as far as I noticed.

Shower: Boobs massage and a quite good BBBJ. Got me nice and hard.

Catbath: Exactly like a cat. Every square inch of my body was attended to by her very limber tongue.

Frenching: Definitely not shy. Qiqi planted her lips squarely on mine when the door was barely closed, with full tongue invasion. I was immediately owned, esp with those oh-so-soft lips.

BBBJ: Very enthusiatic BBBJ, can rival the agogo gals in BKK.

Painting: Some GL gals would reluctantly part their legs to allow me access, although of course later they would part them wider in pleasure. Her eyes lit up when she realised a Doomalingus was acoming and spread them open wide wide. I was turned on by her writhing and loud moans as I painted for my life’s worth. Yessir, this gal does indeed love sex.

FJ: All positions welcome, except anal. I fucked her in just about every position physically possible for me, and she gamely went along for the ride. Exploded in forgot what position, I only remember we were both sweating heavily.

Summary: Want a gal with an insatiable appetite for sex? Qiqi is your gal.

RTF: Fuck yeah man!