View Single Post
Old 23-05-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkanibu View Post
it depends on the beautician also...

went to that area today... but i think i went to the wrong shop...

true.. after the first strip, u will feel some pain...

but my beautician somehow conveniently place her right palm on my rod while tapping her left palm on the stripped area...

so it was like... strip.. pain.. lil bro retreated abit but with her right palm resting on it... lil bro came out halfway again...

was a retreat and chiong mission until the final cleanup where lil bro came out in its full glory.
not sure if it is teasing or not but everytime she move lil bro out of the way, she will form an "o" with her palm and slide from base to tip before moving lil bro out of the way to pluck the remaining hair out...
sometimes she will just stop at the forehead, flick it around to look for stray hairs while still keeping her palm around the forehead..

i leaked quite some amount of pre-cum...

after checking that all hair is gone, she just gave a grin/smile and discreetly gave a couple of tugs on lil bro and then asked me to dressed up...

stuck with blue balls and rushed home to release....
pls pm me location. tks. will up u my humble 10 points