Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
notorioussex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
At Montigo Resort,you will be able to try to get 2 side by side villa and merge them to 4 bed rooms. Meaning you get 2 swimming pools and everything else,hehehe...price wont be cheap for each villa with 2 bed rooms tho.

Montigo Resort should be the only 5-6 star Resort Hotel in Batam,if i dont remember wrong. And they dont come cheap by local standard.

Actually with clothes on,you cant really tell. Most enormously BIG boobies will be saggy (applies for all other races of girls,hehehe..). Stretch mark...hmm...i think most Indo girls gave birth in an early age. Try somewhere in between,semi SYT or semi MILF. Plenty of them in booking joints if you dont mind their looks not standing out as SYT.

You just remind me of a milf at Bunga...hmm...maybe she might fit you since she has that dancer's figure (she likes dancing and singing) and service was fantastic according to a friend (those that will rape you after 2 beers down the throat type,hehehe...).Cost about 1.1 million rupiah. I think every booking joints also have such girls. Its up to some trial and error (luck too) if you are willing to try.

In my last trip on Jan 2016,my friend got one girl from Happy 8,definitely considered a SYT at 1.2 million rupiah,also kind of "rape" my friend almost 6 times in one night,hehehe...until he "sweat" and choose not to extend her for another night. (a 21 year old horny cute ex. receptionist SYT who never give birth before and works in the joint for only 5 days)

Keep a look out for my trip itinerary this coming March or April. There should be a newbie group trip around those months. Meantime,feel free to visit Batam using my guides in this forum. Keep in mind,dont hold too high expectation,be humble,speak nicely and avoid having the mentality that you can "bury someone alive there with your money" (i notice a handful has failed in this).

May you have a good time in your 1st trip.

Usually price will gradually goes back to normal after 15 days of CNY. Just keep in mind,CNY technically last 15 days by tradition. I am guessing that most booking joint's price would have come back down to normal after 22nd Feb 2016. 22nd Feb is a Monday and its towards month end where people has already spent most of their money (and year end bonus).

Yes.Baby step a time,that would be New Berry,Gold Bird and Bunga.

Permata Indah would be 50/50. Happy 8 is for the late comers,but well...as for the rest,you may wish to keep it for your later trips,otherwise you may have no more joints to explore in your future other trips,hehehe...MM and Indah2,they are not for the newbie.

Replied.

Thank you for your interest. It is still Jan 2016 now. You will need to keep a look out in this thread for my itinerary during March/April.

Cheers!

You going during CNY too? Better book everything early.

Have a good time.
Jan one..u no reply..Feb CNY, rate goes up? I skip..So Mar loh...if click, can jio every month..I also very free..

CHeers..