View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sydney Australia ...

Type: AMP Joint
Address: Masstige 8 on Harris Street
Name of Girl: Tina
Origin: South Korea
Look: You can tell she is a bit in the middle aged, decent looking for her age
Body: A little meat but not fat and skin is smooth
Boobies: 33b+, nice to squeeze
Service: Massage, full body slide, CBJ followed by HJ
Cost: AUD 190 for 1hr
Score: 8/10

Verdict: Chosen her coz she was got the best boobies among the girls in the line. I am always a boobies guy.

You can tell she is an experienced WL from the moment she started washing you up in the shower. She used her lovely assets to lathered you up and "encouraged" you to play with them.

Can't really communicate as her English was as bad as my Korean.

The massage was good and professional though. Good strength and pressure unlike those soft piano type which I really hate!

I enjoyed it heaps and the CBJ too. She rode on me while giving me the HJ and again led my hands to squeeze on those lovely assets to reach my climax.

Overall I had a good time although I did preferred a young girl.