View Single Post
Old 10-10-2023, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcrime View Post
Recently went HV spa .

Reach like 6.30pm . Food selection pretty bad . Just 3 dishes with staples

Captain service damn bad. Show me photos of abt 8 girls . Chose 3 times from from the photos and each time tell me girl not available . In end ask him who are available. Left only 2 . Might as well tell me up front . Tell me to hurry up as well as I hesitating between the 2 . In the end chose one that the captain recommend.

Inside the room ,girl turn out to be bak cai . I immediately reject . Then captain tell me if change girl need to add 50 ringgit fee . KNN. Told him I not first time come HV spa. No such rules last time . In the end captain , tell me if change again then need add 50.

Change new girl . Figure much better . Service is good . Got gfe.

Overall management need to buck up . Need to have more girls . Rather go VIP to avoid disappointment . Don't know the 50 ringgit change girl fee real or not . However it left a sour taste in my experience .
If need to pay rm50 fee.... then most probably the girl is not theirs but from nearby stables.
Yes they do "borrow" ladies from other stables if they do not have enough lady working that day..... that rm50 is the transport / rejection fee.