Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I suspect you didn't give us the full story. Any ban longer than 3 years will be based on the severity of the offence.

If I am you then I will work in Singapore and build family in Vietnam. You can visit Vietnam every 2 weeks.

Vietnam economy is booming and if you have a legal Viet spouse, you can apply for spouse resident card and allowed visa to stay for at least 6 months.

Invest in Vietnam property and sure you become rich faster than you work in Singapore.
Hi hi.. So long no come in here like..

How r u hurricane bro?

True true but not easy.. Many paper work and many visit to authority..

I just completed setting up my company in Vietnam.. Getting work permit to represent my wife for The company... Setting up bank account and business account service etc .. Getting work permit and temporary resident card is no joke.. So many paper work and translation.. But I have went thru this legally.. So Consider very well in this area.. Anyone need help do let me know... Hahahahah...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015