View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sexually frustrated young man

When I was in NS many years ago I was also not good looking, not many friends, no money, don't drink, don't club, etc, just like you.

I started off with Thai prostitutes (legal WL thai in Geylang), at $40 a pop. Later on I took up part time jobs in NS (weekend tuition, mainly, then progress on after that to other things) and during my uni days so that i can progress up to $80 cat and finally $150 cat. My sex life was great.

The good thing about participating in commercial sex is so that your biological needs are fulfilled and reduces the chances you'll rush into a relationship or FWB that is not suitable for you and end up messing up your own life. For me commercial sex was a life saver. You might consider going down that route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenotoman View Post
I'm still in ns just for you info haha. So we all have that friend in ns who always talks about having sex with someone he met a d a club or tinder etc. Well I'm just an ordinary Malay guy listening to his stories and I get sexually aroused easily.

About me, I'm just a plain Malay guy who doesn't club, drink, have sex with prostitute but used to have a gf and we only did once. I do pray often but I'm not abstaining from sex. It's human nature so that being said, Im sexually frustrated with myself. I'm not good looking and I can't get girls to go dating with. I lack intimacy in that department. I tried setting up tinder but I only got 2 matches in 3 weeks. No kidding.

I'm still rooting towards having a FWB just to have fun and enjoy sex but lately I don't seem to be getting any luck. Not to mention how horny I get every time I hear my friends stories about his sex life. I know some of you here suggest that paid sex is nothing to be ashamed off but with my measly $560 pay, I don't even have enough to get by for my monthly bills. I do have savings but it's better to keep it for good use in the future rather than I spend it on prostitutes.

Plus I know that there's no such thing as free lunch but I'm willing to increase my chances of finding a fuck buddy at least to satisfied hers and my needs by going out on dates, making friends or even socializing with a group of people. Kind of an introvert cause I hate crowds.

Would really appreciate if people on here could

To summarize:
I'm horny, not good looking, not much money, don't go clubs, don't drink (pretty boring), nsf no money.

But am willing to socialize to work up to something. Anyone here got advice on a guy like me? Or give me some direction to work for it? Would really appreciate it

Im pretty okay with my studies so getting a career first would be ideal but I still have to deal with being horny all the time. I wouldnt mind having to go 5 rounds in 2 hours. That's how horny I can be when I'm masturbating at home alone.